Michael Jackson – Greatest Hits (2CD)


Genre: Pop
Year: 2008
Country: Russia, SM
Audio codec: MP3
Riptype: tracks
Bitrate: 320 kbps

Tracklist – CD1
01. Scream
02. Bad
03. Black Or White
04. Billie Jean
05. The Way You Make Me Feel
06. Earth Song
07. Thriller
08. Rmember The Time
09. Smooth Criminal
10. Ghosts
11. The Girl Is Mine
12. They Don’t Care About Us
13. Dirty Diana
14. Beat It
15. Give In To Me
16. Rock With You
17. Leave Me Alone

Tracklist – CD2
01. Jam
02. Blood On The Dancefloor
03. Another Part Of Me
04. Stranger In Moscow
05. Come Together
06. Blame It On The Boogie
07. Wanna Be Starting Something
08. Liberian Girl
09. Who Is It
10. You Rock My World
11. Heal The World
12. I Just Can’t Stop Loving You
13. In The Closet
14. You Are Not Alone
15. Dangerous






Suscribe a Cuatross Servicios Digitales

2 comentarios:

Anónimo opino...

I was on my way to turkey when they stole my cryptocurrency. I wasn't able to do anything. Luckily, after finding the right team, they were able to recover my coins .I was sad and didn't know how to stop being sad. I tried almost everything and finally, I found a way to stop being sad. Should you be using it in your life or not? You decide for yourself.. I was so upset when I was duped in December , which happens to be a festive period… I had to take the other route for the first time. I hired a hacker from CYBER CREW and was able to get my money back as well as have them pay extra.” is where I received them. Simply send an email to this recovery agent, and you'll thank me later. They also improve credit scores, something I failed to mention. Recover your bitcoin, cryptocurrency, or mobile spy that you've misplaced.

You have the same issue ?

YOU CAN GET THEM ON - (Cybercrew139@gmail.com)

alex opino...

Wizard Asset Recovery Service offers top-tier solutions for recovering stolen cryptocurrency, employing a blend of proven methods and cutting-edge approaches to combat crypto theft effectively. With an impressive track record of success, their team leaves no stone unturned in pursuing justice, from tracking stolen funds to exploiting blockchain vulnerabilities. Through active collaboration with law enforcement agencies and industry players, they strengthen efforts against crypto criminals and increase the likelihood of successful recoveries. In a world where cryptocurrency theft is rampant, Wizard Asset Recovery Service stands as a beacon of hope, providing relief to victims and offering innovative solutions to protect investments. If you find yourself in a challenging situation where your digital assets have been compromised, reach out to Wizard Asset Recovery Service via email at Wizardassetrecovery@gmx.us or WhatsApp at +1 (315) 756-1228.

Expresa tu opinión